Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Show your gratitude - do the dance!

I first saw the Gratitude Dance on YouTube a while back, and I played it over and over - for myself, my family and my friends. I talked about it to customers and friends. Then I didn't think about it for a while.

But today calls for a little more gratitude. Let's think about what we have, and do the dance so other people can feel the joy that comes from recognition and appreciation of life's abundance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9z2ELaBVJY

Enjoy!

2 comments:

karim said...

Very thoughtfull post on gratitude. It should be very much helpfull

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power

Julie Poland, certified business coach said...

Karim -

Thanks for commenting. It's so easy to get caught up in thinking about what's not going well, or what we don't have. Gratitude is a discipline that we have to practice (especially when it's hard to feel) to really make it part of our being.